Effective as of September 18, 2018
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to access the information on the Website for personal, non-commercial use. If you purchase course materials, this permission includes access to such materials, provided that you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software used to deliver the materials or otherwise used on or with this Website;
4. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or entity or download, screen scrape or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Harmonetiks at any time.
The information and materials on the Website are provided 'as is'. Harmonetiks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Harmonetiks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of information and materials on this Website or otherwise relating to such information or materials or on any sites linked to this Website. Information and materials available through this this website are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a healthcare professional. Do not use the information and materials available through this site to diagnose or treat any health problems or otherwise address medical needs.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Harmonetiks be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption or other indirect damages) arising out of the use or inability to use the information or materials on the Website, even if Harmonetiks has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. If, notwithstanding the above, Harmonetiks or any of its affiliates is found liable for damages, it is agreed that such liability shall not exceed $100 in the aggregate.
5. Revisions and Errata
The information and materials appearing on the Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Harmonetiks may make changes to the information and materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. Harmonetiks does not, however, make any commitment to update the information or materials.
6. Account Information
If you set up an account on this Website, you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, providing accurate information and updating that information when it changes. You agree to keep your account password secure and to immediately notify us if you know of or suspect any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Please contact us with any questions or comments regarding this Website at email@example.com