Our energy can be the anchor of the soul, the stimulus to positive change and the incentive to be the best we can be.
Background and Certifications
• Board Certified by the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• Acupuncture and Moxibustion Certification from The Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing
• Board Member of the Acupuncture Society of New York when acupuncture law was passed
• Among a handful of Americans studying at the Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Beijing, the first and only American invited to use healing Qi Gong/Fa Gong in China at the Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Taught Tai Chi/ Qi Gong and Fa Gong at the first hospital-based acupuncture and oriental medicine program in the U.S., Mercy College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• Presenter/Teacher of Tai Chi/ Qi Gong at
the Comprehensive CancerCare Conference, Washington, D.C.
• Treated patients and supported cardiac surgeon, using Harmonetiks techniques in the Operating Room at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York during open heart surgeries in the early 2000s.
• After The Juilliard School pre-college earned music degrees from both the Royal Academy of Music (LRAM) and Royal College of Music (ARCM) in London.
• The youngest double bass player in Great Britain to perform the Koussevitzky Concerto (Double Bass Virtuoso and Boston Symphony Orchestra Conductor) with a full orchestra.
• Played approximately 26 musicals, ending with four years on Broadway in Les Misérables.
• Performed with London’s Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at Carnegie Hall